On The Job Training
The On the Job Training program (OJT offered by Workforce Services Division of Will County in partnership with Employer & Employment Services) provides reimbursement to businesses to train new employees in the skills needed to work in their company. The OJT program can assist businesses in the targeted industries of Healthcare, Manufacturing, Information Technology or Transportation/Logistics that are looking to expand or need additional staff trained with specialized skills. Potential trainees must meet WIOA eligibility guidelines and be Will County residents.
Click HERE to download OJT Flyer
For more information please contact Stacey Kregel at 815-774-6354 or Stacey.Kregel@eesforjobs.com
Business Grants for Employee Training
What is the training grants program?
- Funds available to a company to train its employees so the company is more efficient, productive and profitable
- Wages paid to employees in training count toward company’s match
- Training not limited by list of pre-approved providers or classes
- Company decides type of training needed and which employees and occupations to train
- Businesses only (not government or educational institutions)
- Must have at least one facility or office operating in Will County, and it is the employees of the Will County site that are eligible for training under this grant
- Any size company is eligible. Company size is determined by the number of full-time employees on your Will County payroll
- Companies in the following industry sectors:
- Professional/Financial/Information Technology Services
- Transportation/Distribution/Logistics (TDL)
Industry sector exceptions will be considered on a case by case basis.
For more information please contact Mary Gajcak at 815-727-5679 or email@example.com